For Visa Black Card, it may all be hype and marketing science (as it can now be seen in ads in Robb Report, Snow Magazine, etc), but some sample stats we’ve collected so far it appears Barclay’s is at least successful in attracting the higher end customers (although, time will tell as this card itself may not be all that exclusive, as it’s allegedly only a “Visa Platinum Plus” which is below the Visa line of Signature Cards: ). All the charm of luxury may come in the from of the British accent featured in Barclay’s TV Commercials .
Here’s some of the data we have seen of that exclusive “1%” cardholder profile:
- 31 year old male, income approx $175,000 3 credit scores average 765, approved for Visa Black Card with 25,000 limit, alternate cards: Chase Freedom Visa Signature Limit = $50,000.
- 28 year old male, income approx $300,000 3 credit score average 740, approved for Visa Black Card with 20,000 limit, alternate cards: American Express Centurion Card.
- “Schiffy”income approx $10,000, credit score average 598, approved for Visa Black Card with unknown limit.
- “Dave” income approx $170,000, credit scores above 765, approved for Visa Black Card with unknown limit.
- “Pashok” MBA with 6 figure income, credit scores 765, approved for Visa Black Card with unknown limit.
If you Apply for the Visa Black Card and are accepted, please feel free to update us with your stats to include in the profile!