Posted on August 3, 2009.
Any longtime holders of the Merrill+ Visa card, were stuck without “Visa Signature” status until recently; Now, all Merill+ cardholders will be upgraded to Visa Signature status without re-applying for a new account, more details on Visa Signature status below.
Visa Signature Status includes benefits such as:
- No pre-set spending limit
- Sports tickets and special access
- VIP access to Film Screenings, Movies, Broadway Shows
- Travel savings and upgrades at some of the world’s finest resorts and spas.
- Fine Wine and Food including free Zagat survey access, and invitation only experiences.
Posted in Merrill +
Posted on December 2, 2008.
The Visa Signature card is Visa’s highest offering. It’s a lot more complicated to figure out which program as the best, when compared to American Express for both Visa and MasterCard, because each handles it’s details through the bank which issues the card. At a high level the card includes standard travel benefits (packages, discounts, upgrades), concierge (travel, dining reservations, vacation planning, help with general research and recommendations), access to special tickets and events (entertainment, sporting, fine dining/culinary), special shopping discounts and privileges, as well as dining reservations and restaurant reviews from Zagat.
Posted in Visa Signature