Posted on December 1, 2008.
Want a luxury lifestyle, but don’t want to pay for it all of the time?
Richard Nilsson, an international lifestyle designer has launched a new Black Card as part of his “Residence Superieur” club, allowing members access to luxury lifestyle residences, dining, travel, and experiences at fractional cost.
Sample card benefits include:
- Access to Residence Superieur mansions (updated annually)
- Access to Private Jet Service.
- Invitations to the Residence Superieur events.
- Access to the Residence Superieur Connoisseur Collection and shop
- Yearly giveaways from the Connoisseur Collection
- Access to the exclusive printed version of Superieur magazine.
- Access to the Residence Superieur network.
All of this will cost you 200,000 euros per year.
Posted in Residence Superieur
Posted on November 29, 2008.
Centurion Concierge tells us where Centurion Card Members most often frequent the following places when in Miami, FL.
Clubs and Bars
Rose Bar at the Delano
Setai South Beach
Mandarin Oriental Miami
The Shore Club
Ritz-Carlton South Beach
Four Season Hotels
Loews Hotel Miami Beach
Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
Prime One Twelve
Mark’s South Beach
Joe’s Stone Crab
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Ancient Spanish Monastery
The Barnacle Home
Miami Science Museum
Miami Art Museum
Posted in Concierge, Entertainment, Experiences