Attend the exclusive Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2009 in Miami! Just bring your American Express Card to get insider access. From a private poolside cabana at The Raleigh to a meet-and-greet with a swimwear designer, Cardmembers have unparalleled access to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2009.
AMERICAN EXPRESS® UNVEILS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS FOR CARDMEMBERS
AT MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK SWIM 2009
Cardmembers Dive Into 2009 Swim Collections at Miami’s Raleigh Hotel
WHAT: As part of its ongoing commitment to providing unique access to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week activities, American Express Cardmembers are invited to view the 2009 Swimwear collections at The Raleigh Hotel, Miami. American Express® Gold Card members, Platinum Card® members and Centurion® Card members will have a chance to view the 2009 swim collections of designers such as Custo Barcelona, Tommy Bahama and Ed Hardy Swimwear, and all Cardmembers have the opportunity to access the Official Kick Off Party.
VIP packages are on sale now at www.americanexpress/entertainment and include:
· Exclusive invitation to opening night Diesel show and access to the industry-only after-party, featuring a surprise musical performance [Cardmembers who do not hold a Gold Card, Platinum® Card or Centurion® Card may purchase these packages by calling (800) 448-TIKS (8457)]
· Access to the private American Express poolside cabana at The Raleigh
· Meet and Greet with Tibi designer, Amy Smilovic
· Cardmember only trunk show with ANK by Mirla Sabino, hosted in the Penthouse of The Raleigh
· Access to complimentary valet parking and a gift bag
Proceeds from the sale of ticket packages contribute to a $500,000 American Express donation to the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.
WHEN: July 17-21, 2008 – Select packages are available
WHERE: Raleigh Hotel – 1775 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL